What is Theta®?
“Although genes are indeed programmed by their original DNA, it has been scientifically proven that they can be and are re-programmed by their environment.”- Tara Greenway
ThetaHealing® is a mind/body healing technique, founded and developed by Vianna Stibal, in which the practitioner utilizes the theta brain wave to change the physical, emotional, and spiritual structures of the client, with the client’s step-by-step participation and permission. Tara Greenway is a skilled and experienced practitioner of ThetaHealing® in New York City.
Dr. Candace Pert, a renowned researcher and psychopharmacologist, has written that the bodymind is “a vibrational field extending and interacting with the universe.“ (1) In ThetaHealing®, we download clients with the experience of exactly how they are directly connected to the rest of the universe, including the energy of the Divine that runs throughout it. Clients discover new and more constructive ways of interacting with that vibrational field to which Pert refers… the result of this is healing.
ThetaHealing® is thorough, effective, fast and easy.
- It is thorough because it addresses issues on a cellular level, and because it uses Source energy, which is a very loving, powerful and accessible means of changing cellular patterns. The ThetaHealing® practitioner is not using her own energy or wisdom during sessions; she is simply witnessing the transformations that Source creates within the client.
- It is effective for the same reasons: it works at the cellular level and uses Source energy. It is not a surface antidote, nor a temporary one. It is not about repeating affirmations or trying to change. Theta is actual transformation.
- It is fast because it works in a quantum manner rather than a Newtonian one; that is, it changes the bodymind via energy, not chemically (like with medications) or physically (like with surgery). Electromagnetic energy signals travel at 186,000 miles per second, while chemicals travel at 1 centimeter per second(2) … so energy work will of course be faster than other kinds of treatment.
- Theta work is easy because healing (contrary to what you may have previously heard) is easy. In fact, healing is more than easy: it is your birthright – your legacy – and one of the joys of life.
(1) Everything You Need to Feel Go(o)d, Candace B. Pert, Ph.D., Hay House, 2006.
(2)The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter, and Miracles Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., Elite Books, 2005.